This property has now been taken off the market (as of 30 January 2020).
Room in a Shared Flat, Ruthven St, G12
Superior double bedroom to let in shared flat in Ruthven St1 minute Hillhead subway and Byres Road
- traditional Ruthven St tenement.
- Ideal central west end location 1 mins Byres Rd
- Entry immediately
- Rent £360 per calendar month plus bills and council tax
- No agency fees
- bright double bedroom facing back so quiet at night
- good wooden bed and furniture
- gas central heating
- spacious south facing living room with bay window
- cosy living flame gas fire
- Dining kitchen with gas hob and hood, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine, etc.
- Bathroom with bath (combi boiler provides constant hot water) and powerful electric shower.
- Sharing with 1 single professional male in his early 40s.
- Cost of council tax shared equally between two (so sorry, but no students)
The flat is in the centre of the West End, in Ruthven Street off Byres Road less than two minutes walk to Hillhead Underground, less than five minutes to Glasgow University or the Western Infirmary. Byres Road is the hub of the West End providing great shopping, pubs, restaurants, parks, cinema etc. Sorry, no pets or smokers. Would suit mature non-smoking professional who can provide references. The flat works best with calm, clean and decent flatmates.If you’re looking for a party flat, this isn’t it. Neither is it an agency flat. The landlord takes good care of the property and responds quickly. Having seen the other adverts we believe this is a bargain given the location and that it's such a spacious flat. Outgoing flatmate has been great, we’re sad to lose her, and she is happy to provide excellent references. The photos don’t do it justice but if you view it we think you’ll want it. If you are interested please email and leave a number where we can contact you and we’ll invite you round for a viewing. Thanks for looking,
Landlord Registration number 252447/260/18451
Energy Efficiency Rating C
deposit of one month’s rent and rent in advance is required.Utility bills are not included in rent and are the responsibility of tenants.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
Scottish Landlord Register
Scottish Letting Agent Register