3 Bed Flat, St. Mungo Avenue, G4
• 3 bedrooms comprising of 2 double bedrooms, plus 1 small-double bedroom
• Walk in wardrobes in two main rooms
• Living Room with comfortable sofa, coffee table and dining table and chairs
• Bathroom with shower & bath
• Spacious Kitchen with electric cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine
• Sizeable hall cupboard providing ample additional storage.
• Shared internal drying area outside flat to hang washing/store bikes
• Private residents parking outside flat
• Secure door entry system
• New double glazing
Perfectly located, a short walk from the very centre of the city, in a quiet residential area. Strathclyde University, Caledonian University and The Royal Infirmary are even closer. Glasgow Central/Queen Street Station and Buchanan Bus Station are also very convenient. Yet, as the property is at the far end of Townhead, it boasts a pleasant view of Charles Rennie Mackintosh's Martyrs School, the adjacent church and local school.
The flat is cosy, homely and well equipped. It has been recently refurbished, including new double glazing and heating throughout and new doors, as well as kitchen and bathroom upgrade. Furniture is to a high standard. Pictures are pre-upgrade as renovations were finished off when the existing tenants were in place but any interested parties will see the upgrades on viewing.
Enquiries from those looking to stay for a year or more please.
EPC Band D
Council Tax Band B (lower bracket)
Landlord Registration 971215/260/13121
Rent £1050. Deposit £1300 (to be held by safe deposits Scotland)
NO HMO LICENCE
References required. Guarantors are preferred but can discuss if not possible.
NB: When requesting to view, please provide a little information on yourself and who you would be sharing with, as well as how long you are looking to rent for.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Available From||20 September, 2020|
Scottish Landlord Register
Scottish Letting Agent Register