This property has now been taken off the market (as of 04 October 2019).
2 Bed Flat, Glasgow, G51
An Absolutely Beautiful Flat in Perfect Condition!
Newly Refurbished 2 Bedroom Flat Ideal for a Single Person/Couple or Even a Small Family.
- Fully Furnished with High Quality Solid Wood Flooring Throughout as well as High Specification Adjustable Lighting Truly Sets this Flat apart from the rest.
- Fully Composite Stylish Front Door for added safety as well as main building security video Intercom for access to the close (Hallway includes beautiful Mackintosh Stained Glass Window).
- Anti Burglar Automatic Lighting Throughout the Flat.
- Fully Fitted Kitchen to include brand new Fridge Freezer and Washing Machine.
- Brand New Bathroom including Wash Basin, Bath, Toilet and Shower.
- Ensuite attached to Master Bedroom including, Vanity Unit Wash Basin, Walk-in Shower Cubicle and Toilet.
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout.
- Master Double Bedroom including Double Bed with integrated Luxury Solid Wood Storage built into walls. (This Bedroom has access to the Ensuite).
- Standard Sized Second Bedroom includes a Single Bed with Storage Drawers Built-In. Ideal for a Child, However the Room Could Easily House a Double Bed. Identical integrated Luxury Solid Wood Storage built into the walls as is the case in the Master Bedroom.
- 3 Minutes Walking Distance from All Major Amenities and Services (Including doctors' surgery, dentist, chemist, cafes (including the trendy 'Cafe 13'! and shops including Govan Cross Shopping Centre).
- 4 Minutes Walking Distance from Govan Subway Station and Multiple Bus Routes into Glasgow City Centre, further into Southside including Victoria Infirmary as Well as Out To Braehead Shopping Centre and Paisley.
4/5 Minutes Walking Distance to the famous Queen Elizabeth Hospital as well a short Subway or Bus Journey out to all Universities.
- On Street Parking Readily Available.
- EPC C Rated.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|