This property has now been taken off the market (as of 04 February 2019).
1 Bed Flat, Wellshot Road, G32
New to market
This cosy bright and spacious 1 bedroom 1st floor flat has a real homely feeling with its Victorian tall ceilings. After the full make over and new appliances this flat provides a safe and warm place to see you through the winter months to come.
Overlooking Tollcross Park and the new Commonwealth Games Olympic Swimming arena next to a Children's Zoo, you can see sheep up on the hills and every Saturday at 9.30am you can join a 5k run round the park.
Its central location is a 5 min drive to ASDA, Lidl or the big 24 hour Tesco,and just a 15 min journey to the city by bus or train.
- Good access for Strathclyde and Caledonian Universities via bus or train
- In between the M8/M80 (8-10 min) and the new M74 and M77 motorways
- Buses are every 5 min at peak times to the city centre
- There is a top nursery and a great primary school in the same street
- Whole flat was repainted 3 last year and upgrades to bathroom.
- Candy washing machine (8kg load) and fridge/freezer
- Carpet for Living room, Bedroom, and Hall way
- Secure Double Glazing for all Windows
- Gas Central heating in all rooms
- Alarm system with triple locking security front door
- Storage in bathroom and a separate storage cupboard also
- The flat has economical Pay as you go Gas and Electric meters
How to apply
Please call to arrange an appointment to visit the flat, and bring photographic ID.
Housing benefit or Universal Credit applicants are welcome, Deposit and rent due dates are still the same.
You will need a deposit of a month’s rent on day 1, council tax is the cheapest band A.
Just a deposit of £200.00 will secure this flat (added towards your deposit)
Job references may be required and evidence of income as standard.
Smokers ok - Conditions will apply
Pets are ok - Conditions will apply
Landlord registration number: 373591/260/26511
Energy Performance Band C (74) - average is band D (61)
Environmental Impact (Co2) Rating Band C (78) - average is Band D (59)
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|