This property has now been taken off the market (as of 14 September 2021).
4 Bed Detached House, Beacon Court, MK4
|Location:||Furzton, Milton Keynes||Bedrooms:||4|
This large family home located in a quiet residential area of the highly sought after area of Furzton, Milton Keynes. The location has a a beautiful scenic lake which is popular for outdoor nature walks providing a natural habitat abundant with a variety of birds and plants. A number of shopping amenities are close at hand with a local pharmacy, GP Practice and convenience food stores with nearby larger supermarkets. The area is in the catchment area for many highly rated schools in Milton Keynes - namely: Howe Park School, Emerson Valley School (for 4 - 7 years), Denbigh School , Hazeley Academy, Oakgrove School ( for 11 - 19 years).
The accommodation provides plenty of space for a mid-sized family of 4 to 5 people. It includes the following :
- Master Double Bedroom with En-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- 2 additional double bedrooms (one bedroom with large wardrobe)
- 1 single bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with central island and all white goods
- Separate dining area
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge with patio door to garden
- Double Garage with driveway for 2 cars
- Large rear garden area with decking patio area and a shed for storage
- Gas Central heating
- New Carpets and fresh painting was done only 1 year ago
This property is available for long term rental and we would recommend that you arrange an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Monthly Rent: £1595.00
Contract Term: Minimum 12 months
This is an ideal home for a working professional family who need spacious accommodation and good schools for the kids.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|