This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 March 2022).
3 Bed Detached House, Newton Road, GU14
- We are proud to offer this delightful 3 bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, toilet, living room, and study/dinner room (garage has been converted into a living space) detached house in a great location.
- This property benefits from available parking/driveway, and garden/patio access at the back. Property is offered unfurnished but with fridge/freezer, electric hob, oven, dishwasher, and washer/dryer machine.
- This house has been fully renovated in 2021 including fresh paint, new carpets, new doors, new bathroom flooring, new front door, new back garden fencing, wood flooring, new bath, new light fixtures, and new tiles in the bathroom! The house is in immaculate condition.
- The house is within walking distance to local shops and the city center, 5 min walk from/to Farnborough North Station, 15 minutes walk from/to Farnborough main station, close to schools and in a peaceful quiet road. An ideal house for a young family or a couple to move in!
- For peace of mind, provide tenants with a home emergency insurance policy in case anything breaks or stops working in the house. There would be a 24hr phone number you can call and have control over the issue and timing to getting anything fixed.
- The house also would offer you the possibility to contract a fast broadband provider (Virgin). If you work from home you would be delighted to see what speeds you can get!
As requested by insurance, a tenant would need to go through credit rating approval and previous references. To avoid wasting my and your time, it would be appreciated if before seeing the house you could provide a copy of your credit score.
Rent: £1,500.00 pcm
Deposit - DPS: £1,500.00
Minimum tenancy: 12 months
The maximum number of people living in the house: 3 people (no more please)
Pets: are not allowed.
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|