This property has now been taken off the market (as of 31 July 2018).
1 Bed Flat, Carron, FK2
This is a rare opportunity to rent an immaculately presented ground floor flat in a sought after area.
- Entrance vestibule
- Lounge with annexed dining area
- Bathroom with bath and over bath shower
- Large Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with oven, hob and hood, washing machine and fridge freezer
- Back door leading from kitchen to private garden, enclosed with 6' wooden fence and wooden hut
- Modern double glazing and gas Central heating throughout.
- Freshly decorated throughout
There is a residents car park with ample parking at side of flat and on street parking in front of flat
Externally there is a small garden area in front of flat, which is chipped for low maintenance and at rear of flat is a garden area which has a paved patio(idea for bar-b-ques), grassed area and wooden hut. The rear garden it private, being enclosed by 6' wooden fence
Heritage Drive is ideally situated with easy links to central Scotland's transport network. It is just over 2 miles to Falkirk Graemeston rail station and the same distance to Larbert Rail station.
The landlord is registered with Falkirk Councils Landlord Registration Scheme and registration number is available on request
There are shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance
References and deposit required. Deposit held in deposit protection scheme
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|