This property has now been taken off the market (as of 11 May 2019).
2 Bed Flat, Regents Park, EX1
This beautifully refurbished 2-bed basement property is part of a Grade II Listed Regency townhouse near the RD&E Hospital and only a short walk from the city centre.
This light and airy apartment has excellent natural lighting and access to outside space both at the rear and front of the property.
Spacious accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, a large kitchen/diner, and lounge with French doors leading to a small slate-tiled outside space. The apartment also benefits from a shared private garden to the front of the property accessible to residents only.
The property represents great value for an outstanding property.
- Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 3.1m;
- Bedroom 2: 4m x 2.65m
- Kitchen/Diner: 7m x 4m
- Lounge: 5.5m x 4m
- Priority will be given to full-time employed and non-smokers
- Rental figure per calendar month excludes bills
- 6 weeks deposit and one months rent required in advance
- Standard 6 months tenancy agreement
- Unfurnished (Kitchen includes integrated white goods)
- Council Tax Band B
Viewings are highly recommended - book now to avoid disappointment!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|