This property has now been taken off the market (as of 17 July 2017).
1 Bed Flat, Lordship Lane, SE22
A lovely large one bedroom garden flat located in East Dulwich
- double bedroom with doors leading out into the garden;
- large sitting room with working fireplace;
- sizable kitchen/dining room that opens to rear garden;
- decent cellar space - very useful for utilities and storage;
- large peaceful garden with privacy, which is adjacent to a school cricket pitch (although a sufficiently safe distance away so as not to be in range of any sloggers)
- a short stumble away from the cafes, pubs and independent stores on Lordship Lane (including a new picture house)
- unfurnished (although double bed and sofas can be provided if required)
- very good transport links (12 min direct train ride to london bridge and direct bus links to numerous central london locations)
- internal area: 730 sq feet
GBP1,500 per month (council tax and utilities not included)
EPC Energy Rating: C
Minimum period: 12 months
Deposit: 2 months rent.
Viewings can be arranged any time from 18 July 2017.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|