This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 April 2018).
2 Bed Flat, Gunnersbury Avenue, W5
Built within a period family home that has been developed into 5 separate apartments. The building has been modernised throughout and completed to an exceptionally high standard. The apartments are extremely bright and spacious, whilst adopting a relaxing ambience from within.
The apartment is situated on the 1st floor, comprised of an open plan kitchen with breakfast bar / reception room, an impressively large bay window, 2 large double bedrooms both with en suite. One of the bedrooms comes with an additional dressing room.
It is a rare opportunity for such picturesque homes to become available so do not delay and get in touch to book your viewing.
· Off-street parking space and bike rack.
· Spacious and tranquil communal garden (currently under construction)
· Excellent transport links via Ealing Common (District and Piccadilly underground lines), plus national rail from Ealing Broadway (<1 mile) plus forthcoming Cross-rail Regeneration, Acton town station and short drives to M4 AND M40 motorways. Excellent rated state and private schools within proximity.
· Fully integrated security alarm system to all windows and outer doors, video intercom and key fob access.
· Integrated Bosch kitchen appliances.
· An additional wooden garden house is located at the rear and is available to rent separately (alongside one of the apartments). This can be used for personal office use or extra storage space.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Ealing Common Station||7 minute walk|
|Acton Town Station||13 minute walk|
|Ealing Broadway Station||17 minute walk|
|North Ealing , Underground Station||18 minute walk|