This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 July 2020).
2 Bed Terraced House, Mount Street, RH4
Situated on a private road in the heart of Dorking town centre, this terraced Victorian house combines character features with modern style and design.
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room off the kitchen area with ornamental Victorian fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with plenty of storage and brand-new integrated appliances
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 2 Double Bedrooms with original fireplaces
- Bathroom off the main bedroom with stand-alone shower and separate bath
- Loft provides additional storage space
- Pretty Courtyard Garden to sit and enjoy a BBQ with friends
- On-street Parking
EPC Energy Rating D(66)
Council Tax Band D
Dorking is a quaint market town, surrounded by beautiful countryside, with great schools and offering an easy journey to London.
- Property just moments walk from Dorking's shops, pubs, restaurants and amenities
- Friendly neighbours and active local community
- Beauty spots such as Box Hill on your doorstep
- Train stations: Dorking West 0.5 miles, Dorking 1.3 miles, Dorking Deepdene 1.4 miles
Full references of prospective tenants will be taken.
1 week's holding deposit required. This will be deducted from the first month's rent / security deposit upon successful completion of references and paperwork.
Apologies but no housing benefit recipients, smokers or pets
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|