This property has now been taken off the market (as of 26 May 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Bateman Street, DE23
EN-SUITE CITY CENTRE ROOMS, AFFORDABLY PRICED. 5x LUXURY BATHROOMS & 2x KITCHENS (WHICH MEANS, VIRTUALLY, 1x BATHROOM EACH/ PER PERSON & 1x KITCHEN BETWEEN 2/3 PEOPLE, ONLY). PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED/ PARTLY SERVICED SHARED HOUSE WITH REGULAR CLEANER (DISCRETIONARY). Non-Resident Landlord. SEE BELOW FOR INDIVIDUAL ROOM PRICES.
- [*Conditionally available. See below *note] Rm# 2 - Double room - No en-suite, but given there's, virtually, one bathroom per person, it represents great value:
- Room: £399pcm
- Available date: NOW *note: existing tenant can move into one of the available rooms, making this room available
- Rm# 4 - 1st flr rear bed WITH EN-SUITE with 2x communal kitchens only 1x floor away
- Room: £499pcm
- Available date: NOW
- Rm# 5 - 2nd Floor Front Bed (incl. adjacent 2nd kitchen, used mainly by only 1 other room + comm. bathroom, very rarely used, as the rooms opposite and on the floor below each have their own en-suites). So, with a spacious bedroom that would dwarf most studio apartments, and a bathroom you'd almost have exclusive use of, as well as a 2nd kitchenette shared, mainly, with one other room, it is almost akin to a self-contained flat.
- Room: £449pcm
- Available date: NOW
• 5x Bathrooms & 2x Kitchens, which means, virtually, 1x bathroom per person or room & 1x kitchen between 2/3 people/ rooms only.
• Large Bedrooms - Most bedrooms large/ king size, with space for 1/ 2 sofa’s
• Separate open plan kitchen/ living area
• Regular cleaner (discretionary)
• City Centre location, only a short walk from the train station, close to local companies incl. Bombardier 7 Rolls Royce (its' on/ near to the Rolls Royce inter-site bus route)
• Bills (generally) – incl: council tax; water rates; wireless broadband/ internet, etc. Small additional charge for gas & elec (nominal amount only, as is split between all tenants)
• Parking. See advert/ below for details (ask if no info provided herein)
The property comprises 3x en-suite bedrooms, as well as a further 2 communal bathrooms (that’s’ virtually, 1 bathroom each), fitted with electric/ power showers, glass/ ceramic basins & all newly modernised. Laminate flooring throughout; newly fitted kitchen; full length mirror sliding doors to bedroom wardrobes; contemporary leather sofas. Contemporary glass staircase to basement room (the largest bedroom of the house). Double/ large bedrooms, only (all incl. double beds, & fitted wardrobes for all your storage needs). Property complies with all safety regulations, TV points to every room. Sky available on request (T&C’s apply). Sound-proofed rooms (theoretical i. e., not 'studio' std.). Located within walking distance of the c/centre. Following its recent & extensive refurbishment programme, this property now conforms to the highest of standards/ specifications and is the embodiment of contemporary living. Both grnd flr and cellar bedrooms protected by alarm sensors for added security and peace of mind.
***Location Location Location*** …Situated on the fringe of the city centre, you will be far enough to enjoy tranquillity, yet close enough (3mins walk) to enjoy the convenience of the nearby city centre shops and amenities.
***Close to both Hospitals*** …2mins (walk) from the c/centre DRI hospital, from where you may also catch the ‘shuttle bus’, taking a gentle journey (7mins) to the newly built city/ 'Royal Derby' Hospital (Uttoxeter New Rd)
***Great Transport Links*** ….located only two roads away from the train station (5mins walk), and only a gentle (3mins) walk from the city centre, where you’ll find local bus routes incl. University bus, you’ll never be far from anywhere.
***Parking *** a number of options available. Option 1) On-street parking (FREE) – Evenings and overnight; would suit a 9-5pm professional/ worker. Option 2) Off-street (£PRICE TBC/wk) – CCTV protected, gated access, very secure. NOTE: PARKING CONTRACT TBC, AS CURRENTLY UNDER NEGOTIATION, AS OF 20/4/14 Option 3) On-street parking (FREE, 24hrs/ unrestricted) – All day, all night, no restrictions on the adjacent street (car viewable from the property’s’ side window). Internal NB: option 2 arranged via 3rd party see file-note.
On-street parking, both on Bateman street (broadly, weekdays and overnight, so its great for normal working hours) and also on Grange st (see location pin below), with no time restrictions (opposite to and visible from the property, only a stone's throw away, so you will always have a clear view of your vehicle)
***Lock to bedroom door*** | ***Intruder/ Security Alarm*** | ***Fire/ Smoke Alarm***
***Nearby Bars & Restaurants*** | ***Nearby Gymnasium***
***Double Beds/ Wardrobes*** | ***Contemporary Leather Sofa(s)*** | ***Washing M/c***
The advertiser give(s) notice that these particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending Purchasers or Lessees/ Renters, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Details are given without any responsibility and any intending Purchasers, or lessees/ renters or Third Party should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. No person in the employment of our company has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. Date: see above.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||1 Months|
|Maximum Tenancy||12 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|