This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 February 2020).
4 Bed Terraced House, Peel Street, DE22
Walking Distance to Derby University & City Centre.
WiFi and Gas, Electricity, Water Bills Included
Amazing Kitchen with Underfloor Heating & Large Bathroom.
Ideal for those who appreciate a quiet and clean home.
- Bedrooms are very spacious, bright and airy.
- New Beds & Mattresses Including soft furnishings (pillow/duvet/sheets)
- All bedrooms include a desk with a drawer, Stylish chair, Wardrobe, Chest of Drawers, Full Length Mirror and bedside lamp.
- Rooms have sheer daylight blinds for both privacy and letting in natural light as well as blackout blinds for a better nights sleep.
- Spacious Kitchen with Underfloor heating, perfect for winter mornings
- Plenty of worktop space with USB Twin Sockets, ideal for charging phones and tablets. Plenty of Storage space for food and utensils.
- Breakfast Bar with Comfortable Gas Lift Stools.
- New Appliances:
- Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- LED Lights
Modern Bright Bathroom with Shower and LED Lights.
Practical Location for both students at Derby University, Hospital Staff and Young Professionals.
4 Minute walk to Markeaton Campus.
Walking distance to Brittania Mill Campus
Walking distance to Kedleston Road Campus.
Short Bus Journey to Kedleston Road Campus via Free Uni Bus or Walking
Near to Royal Derby Hospital
Nearby gym as well as Markeaton Park a few moments away, great for morning jogs and unwinding after a long day. Off Ashbourne Road with plenty of take-away's and nearby restaurants/bars by Friar Gate included: Prezzo, Zizzi, Las Iguanas and many more.
Also near to Derby City Centre and Intu Derby shopping centre.
2 Minute walk to both Derby Uni Bus stop and regular bus stops, allowing you to access the city and beyond with ease.
A Deposit + References/Guarantors are required.
EPC Rating C
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Available From||01 July, 2020|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|