This property has now been taken off the market (as of 19 December 2020).
2 Bed Terraced House, Pacific Way, DE24
Set within the popular City Point development close to Derby City Centre and within walking distance of Pride Park and Derby Railway Station.
2 Bedroom Coach house - Key Features:
- BT Super Fast Broadband and Virgin Media Fibre Now Available - 516MB Speeds!
- New build | Energy Rating B | New Energy Efficient Boiler 2019 | Nest Thermostat
- Located in a single entrance estate, tranquil and peaceful.
- Master bedroom ample room for a super king bed, includes 2 Bently Designs wardrobes shown in photos
- 2nd bedroom has a closet for clothes and storage
- A spacious living area with kitchen (Open Plan) with multiple windows and ample natural light.
- Oak table and Bench included, as shown in the photos.
- Kitchen with integrated appliances including DISHWASHER, washing machine, fridge, freezer and hob
- Declutter the apartment with an outside storage unit with electrics and shelf racking included.
- Off-street parking for 3 cars & On-street parking available (permits available from council).
- Plenty of shoes and coat hanger space available at the entrance.
5 Minute Drive To:
- Orange Theory Fitness
- David Llyod Derby
- JD Gyms
- Derby Arena - Velodrome
- Nuffield Health (Previously Virgin Active)
- DW Sports
- Oxygen Trampoline Park
FOOD & LEISURE
2 Minute Walk to Alvaston Park
- Feed the ducks & Swanns by the lake
- Many walking routes to explore
- Popular for runners and cyclists
- Part of the national cycle route
- Cafe, Play area, football courts
- iPro Stadium
- Frontyard (Coffee Shop)
- Backyard (Restaurant)
- Merlin, Greene Pub
- Frankie & Benny's
- Seven - Fine Dining
- Burger King
- Pizza Hut
- Starbucks (Opening Soon)
- Wyvern Retail Park
5 min drive to:
- Derby Town Center
- Derby Train Station (Car Park)
5- 8 min drive to:
In brief, the accommodation comprises of Entrance hall with storage cupboard containing gas central heating boiler, stairs to landing, open plan kitchen/diner/lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Outside there is parking for several vehicles and one storage cupboards.
Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Washing/Dryer Machine, Electric Oven, Four Ring Gas Hob with Extractor Cover
Entrance Hall 3' 10" x 6' 0" (1.16m x 1.82m )
Featuring a storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Landing 5' 5" x 4' 10" (1.64m x 1.48m )
Window to front elevation and radiator.
Lounge Area 16' 6" x 11' 5" (5.02m x 3.48m )
Window to front elevation, radiator, TV point, telephone point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Dining Room 8' 11" x 11' 5" (2.71m x 3.48m )
Window to front elevation, featuring a range of gloss wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, built-in electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over. Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, dishwasher, radiator and laminate flooring.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 8" (3.71m x 3.54m )
Window to rear elevation, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom 8' 10" x 10' 11" (2.7m x 3.32m )
Window to rear elevation, built-in cupboard and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 0" x 5' 8" (2.13m x 1.71m )
Window to rear elevation, panelled bath with shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, recessed spotlights and radiator.
Parking for several vehicles, one storage cupboards which has power and lighting.
Available to move in from mid to late January 2021, this property benefits from available parking, and garden access. Property is offered part furnished.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|