This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 June 2020).
2 Bed Flat, Hemington, DE74
A spacious 2 bedroomed flat with a good sized kitchen dining area leading to a light and airy lounge with bay window looking out to countryside. The bathroom has a corner bath with shower over and an airing cupboard.
Outside there is a useful storage brick building along with an area to sit, there is also a shared garden at the back of the property.
The first floor flat benefits from views over the picturesque countryside. Hemington is a sought after village location positioned near to Castle Donington, Kegworth, Shardlow and Long Eaton and is conveniently placed for easy access to East Midlands Airport, East Midlands Parkway train station, the A50 and the M1 motorway offering links to Derby, Loughborough, Nottingham and other major city centres.
Hemington is a highly regarded village with an extremely popular primary school close to the property. An early viewing comes highly recommended,
- First floor two bedroom apartment, with lovely views over the countryside
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner, with tiled floor
- Double and Single Bedroom
- Bathroom with Bath & Shower
- Hallway with large storage cupboard
- Heating & Double Glazing
- Quiet Village location
- Great location for access to M1 and A50
- 10 minutes drive from East Midlands Airport
- Close to local Pub
- Close to local Park
- Close to local Schools
- Close to Excellent Local Amenities
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|