This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 September 2019).
2 Bed Flat, Brook Street, DE1
no fees no deposit bills all-inclusiveavailable from: 01.07.19
the rent is £1040 pcm/£120 pppw payable in advance with bills included - available without bills for £100 pppw/£866 pcm.There is no deposit.This is 12 month shorthold tenancy agreement.
a 2 bedroom student luxury apartment, derby city centre – brookbridge house, brook street
Available from 1st july 2019.
- This is a stylish and upmarket fully furnished city centre student apartment with two double bedrooms.
- It is in one of the new blocks on brook street as part of the victorian mill development.
- The luxury apartment is on the second floor which is serviced by a well maintained lift as well as stairs.
- The apartments were built around eight years ago and are kept to a very high standard and have the feeling of a four star hotel.
the property is not currently student accommodation but is being refitted with ikea malm range furniture, double beds, 42 inch lg flat screen tv etc.
- The apartment is open plan with lots of floor to ceiling double glazed aluminium windows allowing lots of light into the accommodation.
- The kitchen area has granite work tops and solid oak units.
- The bathroom has a bath and an electric shower.
- Gas central heating is provided by a combi (heat & hot water on demand) boiler;
- That combined with a very well insulted apartment results in low heating costs.The lighting is low voltage.
- Cctv, intercom and electronically operated door opening systems are in place for security.
- Secure undercover parking is accessed by electronically operated gates.There is also bike storage.
no references are required and the tenants are not credit checked.However, a guarantor is required.The guarantor (normally a family member or close friend) must own property and pass a credit check.They take full responsibly for the rent if there is a problem, so they must know you well and trust you.
housing benefit claimants are accepted but the terms remain the same, i.E.You need to pay the rent monthly in advance while you wait for the benefit cheque to be sent to you.Direct payments from housing benefit are not accepted.Also you would still need to pay the deposit as bond schemes etc.Are not accepted.
sorry no dogs, other pets may have conditions
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|