Let Agreed - This property is no longer available for rent
This property has now been taken off the market (as of 17 November 2019).
3 Bed End Terrace, South St, TA18
Note: This OpenRent Property Is No Longer Available For Rent. Description below is only for reference, and you can no longer book a viewing or contact this private landlord.
Charming Victorian red brick end of terrace house over three storeys, with 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, Kitchen and separate conservatory/dining room leading to enclosed garden. Well presented - recently redecorated throughout. Unrestricted on-street parking directly outside property.
- Beautiful slate tiling. Front (smaller) reception room has wooden parquet flooring and also original open fireplace and wall mounted bookshelves. Middle (larger) reception room has log burner and wall mounted bookshelves and uplighters.
- Small fitted IKEA kitchen with electric oven, gas hob and fitted fridge freezer.
- Conservatory with French doors leading to garden. Good space for dining. Off this is small downstairs WC with hand basin and Worcester Combi boiler.
- Outside there is a lean-to shed which houses washing machine.
- The enclosed garden is mature and contains a silver birch and hazel trees, offering dappled shade. There is a small shed at the end of the garden for storage.
- Two light airy bedrooms, one double (at rear), one single (at front). All recently re-carpeted. Bathroom & WC at rear with shower and wall mounted cabinet.
Second floor (Attic):
- Beautifully converted large attic double bedroom. Ample built in storage space and three Velux windows with blinds.
- The town is located in the lovely hills on the South Somerset/Dorset border.
- Extensive unrestricted parking directly outside property.
- 10 minutes walk to town centre which has a wide variety of shops, antique showrooms, pubs, cafes and supermarkets (including Waitrose and Boots). There is also the Aqua Centre which comprises large swimming pool, baby pool and gym facilities. There are also extensive playing fields and children's recreation grounds here.
- 10 minutes walk to Crewkerne train station and from there you can travel to London Waterloo (2hrs 45 minutes) and Exeter Central (45 minutes).
- 25 minutes drive to Lyme Regis or Bridport on the Jurassic Coast of West Dorset.
- 5 minutes walk from open countryside.
|DSS Income Accepted
Message Landlord or Request Viewing