3 Bed Terraced House, Paladine Way, CV3
A wonderful large and luxury three bedroom house in a popular residential area just next to Stoke Village, convenient for Coventry City Centre,Coventry University, JLR and Coventry Hospital. The property benefits from excellent transport links, with Junction 2 of the M6 less than five miles away,A46 just 2 miles away and Coventry railway station only two miles from home for regular services to London Euston in around an hour and to Birmingham in less than 30 minutes. For those travelling further afield, Birmingham Airport is just 15 miles away great access to the motorways.
Parents will also appreciate the proximity of a choice of schools for children of all ages, including nearby Blue Coat Church of England School and Music College, which is rated as outstanding by Ofsted
Kitchen & Dinner: 5.93mx 2.78m (19' 5" x 9' 1")
- With Ceramic tiled floor, and having a full range of fitted timber style base and wall units, including an integrated under-counter oven and inset gas hob,stainless steel sink, UPVC double-glazed window and double panel heating radiator. With an arched opening to the dining area, and having a panel heating radiator.
- Includes Dishwasher, Washer Dryer, Espresso Machine and Fridge Freezer
- Dining table for four.
Lounge: 5.08mx 4.96m (16' 8" x 16' 3")
- The substantial lounge has a pair of French windows and matching UPVC double-glazed window to the rear, and two double-panel heating radiators.
- Fully furnished with sofas, coffee table desk, bookcase and 3D 60’ TV
- Accessed from the hallway, with a close-coupled low-level WC, pedestal wash-hand basin and panel heating radiator.
- Recently painted and decorated to impress your guests
Bedroom One: 5.08mx 3.70m (16' 8" x 12' 2")
- The large double bedroom has a Juliette style fully double-glazed sliding glass opening to the rear with matching window and panel heating radiator.
- Luxurious king bed, big wardrobe and two side tables.
Bedroom Two: 4.87mx 2.71m (16' x 8' 11")
- With juliette style fully double-glazed sliding glass opening, and panel heating radiator.
- Luxurious double Bed, extra large wardrobe and two matching side tables. Benefits from Juliet Balcony
Bedroom Three: 2.71mx 2.07m (8' 11" x 6' 9")
- Having UPVC double-glazed window, and panel heating radiator.
- Two door wardrobe. Allows flexibility to the tenant as it can be used as a nursery,an office or single bedroom.
Has been recently renovated to a high standard with double access from Bedroom 1 or landing.
Two allocated parking spaces
Enclosed garden with low maintenance plants and patio
Energy Rating: 79 Band C
Available: 16th December 2019
Ideal for two professionals or a family of four
** Sorry no students and pets.
*** Tenants pay no admin fees!
No more unspecified 'agency' and 'admin' fees.
Please book your viewing as soon as possible to avoid disappointment
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|