This property has now been taken off the market (as of 27 September 2019).
2 Bed Terraced House, Kingfisher Walk, NW9
Modern, spacious 2 bedrooms terrace house in the sought after area of Colindale. Excellent location with the benefit of being 2 mins walk away from the Northern Line Colindale underground station.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances including Washer/Dryer and Fridge/Freezer.
- Stunning newly refurbished bathroom with porcelain titled floor
- Contemporary furnishings to high standard
- Front and back garden
- Allocated off street private parking space
- Easy access to local shops, supermarkets, bar and restaurants including the Bang Bang Oriental food hall.
- The property is fully ready now for tenants to move in.
- Reception Room - 16'1 x 11'10 (4.9m x 3.6m)
- Kitchen/Dinner Room - 14'9 x 11'6 (4.5m x 3.5m)
- Bedroom One - 11'6 x 9'6 (3.5m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom Two - 11'6 x 7'10 (3.5m x 2.4m)
Rear Garden - 32'0 x 13'0 (9.8m x 4.0m)
This property would suit 2 professionals sharing, a professional couple or a small family.
Maximum 2 adults (plus 1 child)
Full reference and credit check will be required.
Tenants are responsible for Electricity and Water bills, TV Licence and Council Tax band D at £1,545.41
Private Landlord managed property.
No Agent enquiries please.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Colindale Station||3 minute walk|
|Burnt Oak Station||19 minute walk|
|Mill Hill Broadway||27 minute walk|
|Hendon||30 minute walk|