This property has now been taken off the market (as of 14 November 2019).
However the landlord for this property has placed a new advert for the same (or similar) property. You can view that here:
Alternatively, continue your search in this area:
Room in a Shared House, Carus Crescent, CO4
Where is it?
It's just off Mill Road, close to Tesco Highwoods, the A12, Colchester General Hospital, Highwoods Country Park and near bus routes to town!
What's in the room?This great sized double room, and shares a nice bathroom, all for £550 per month. It also includes a double bed with great mattress, wardrobe and chest of drawers, so you'll have plenty of room for your clothes. It has a TV aerial socket if you'd like to bring your own TV with you.
Amenities and Bills:
- All bills are included - easy for you with one simple monthly Direct Debit payment
- Beautiful, well-equipped kitchen-diner with your own food storage cupboard, and the beautiful open-plan dining and living area - all included
- Integrated washing machine and separate tumble dryer
- Use of the large, sunny patio and pretty garden to the rear of the house with large table and chairs - brilliant with a cold beer or glass of wine in the summer!
- Fast fibre-optic BT wi-fi broadband throughout the house - unlimited, and with great download speeds!
- BT Entertainment TV pack (in communal area with flatscreen TV) - all included
- Cleaner for communal areas (option to upgrade and have your room cleaned as well)
- Off-road parking right next to the house
- Access to secure shed at end of garden to store your bike
All referencing and tenancy documentation is done online - so you won't waste time filling out paper forms. Do it all from your smart phone!
Looking for professional working tenants who are looking for a quiet, clean and modern place to call home. All tenants have reference and credit checks.
Unfortunately, we can't take couples, those not in work or receiving benefits, or those wishing to have children stay.
About the landlords:
The house is owned and managed by a local, friendly landlord. They're registered with the Property Ombudsman, and are Trading Standards approved, so you can be sure you're dealing with professionals who will look after you.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|