This property has now been taken off the market (as of 20 January 2022).
1 Bed Flat, Brackley Road, W4
Unique extra-large one bedroom, newly refurbished Garden flat with period features. Located moments away from Chiswick High Road, near Metro Bank and the High Road Brasserie.
- 1 bedroom, garden flat
- Newly refurbished
- Great transport links, 5 min walk from Turnham Green Station
- Quiet, highly-desirable residential street
- Lots of natural light
- Period features
- Spacious accommodation: 700 sq ft flat, plus basement and garden
- 1 min walk from Chiswick High Street
- Private rear, West-facing garden
- Large reception room with high ceilings
- Separate kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Large double bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Study area
Situated on a delightful, quiet residential street moments from Chiswick High Road, this newly refurbished 1 bedroom garden flat offers spacious accommodation. Great transport links and walking distance to Turnham Green tube station, making this an ideal place to live with an array of local boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
The flat has a spacious main reception room with a bay window, feature fireplace and high ceilings. Large double bedroom with door leading to the garden, luxury Bathroom, Study area/office and a modern Kitchen with new appliances.
Available to move in from now onwards
- Chiswick High Street (1 min walk)
- Chiswick Cinema (2 mins walk)
- Turnham Green station (5 mins walk)
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||2 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|
|Station||Time From Property|
|Turnham Green||6 minute walk|
|Stamford Brook||11 minute walk|
|Chiswick Park||15 minute walk|
|Chiswick||22 minute walk|