Room in a Shared House, Kensington Green, CH4
Light and airy en suite double room in this stunning, recently refurbished house. Sharing with a friendly, professional group of housemates all in their 20s and early 30's. Bills and cleaner included.
Why this room?
· Large, fully carpeted bedroom with plenty of natural light
· Hidden storage under the comfy, ottoman double bed
· Wardrobe, desk and bedside cabinet to keep all your things
Why this bathroom?
· Luxury en suite shower room for your use only
· Thermostatic shower, heated towel rail, mirror and useful storage cabinet
· Contemporary, all-white loo and basin
Why this house?
· Open-plan kitchen/living room includes a spacious sitting area with a wall-mounted 49” flat-screen ultra-HD Smart LED TV, large sofa + two armchairs,+ high-speed wifi throughout (with 24/7 support)
· Integrated oven and microwave, induction hob, Nespresso machine, two huge fridge freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryerand your own kitchen storage space
· Contemporary breakfast/dining bar and stools which comfortably seats five for sociable evenings in
Why this garden?
· French doors from the kitchen open onto the large decked garden
· A lawned area and garden bench make this the perfect spot for BBQs or chillingout with friends over a few beers
· Off-road parking for up to three cars + unrestricted parking on the road + custom-built bike rack
Why this location?
· It won't take long for you to get to work with Chester city centre only a 20-minute walk away and the Business Park just a 5-minute drive
· Set in a quiet, leafy close just off Hough Green, you'll have shops, takeaways, restaurants and a Morrisons all within easy reach
· If you need to go further afield, this area allows easy access to the M53 to Liverpool or the M56 towards Runcorn
Why this landlord?
A full-time, professional landlord. As an accredited member of the Cheshire Landlord Accreditation Scheme and the Residential Landlord’s Association, you can be confident all admin, room checks and safety tests will be done promptly and thoroughly.
Here's what one of the current housemates thinks:
'The landlord is really proactive. He set up a WhatsApp group for all the housemates. We tell him if anything needs fixing and he quickly lets us know when it's going to be sorted.'
Your rent covers ALL BILLS including gas, electricity, water, council tax, unlimited high-speed broadband, Netflix, and the cost of a fortnightly cleaner for communal areas.
Book your viewing today! A local representative who will show you around. 😁
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|