This property has now been taken off the market (as of 21 August 2020).
Room in a Shared House, Galsworthy Road, KT16
Discount offer of £100 for the first month's rent
Large Double with walk-in closet available.
ALL INCLUSIVE – you just pay one fixed single monthly payment.
Each double room is fully furnished, all bills included, double bed, bedside table, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Includes a TV with Virgin Media in the shared lounge, and high-speed broadband throughout (100 MBs).
This is a spacious four bedroom end terrace house in the heart of Chertsey town centre within easy reach of all local amenities, buses and the mainline station.
There is excellent space arranged over three floors that comprise of one large reception room on the ground floor along with a spacious eat-in kitchen and downstairs cloakroom as well as a private outdoor courtyard at the front and the back of the house whilst the upper two floors comprise four bedrooms and a bathroom with separate w/c.
The house is located in the heart of Chertsey, around the corner from the Sainsburys supermarket, coffee shops and fitness centre, 5 minutes drive from the St Peters Hospital, Bourne and Weybridge Business Parks, 15 from Weybridge and Maclaren Technology Centre, 15 from Heathrow Airport and Woking. Located next to bus links to St Peters Hospital, Addlestone, Weybridge, Staines, Woking and other surrounding towns. Minutes walk to the Chertsey rail station which is a few stops away from Virginia Water, Egham, Staines, Weybridge and 45 minutes to Waterloo. Quick access to the M25, the M3 and the A3. Local amenities within a short walk including gym, supermarket, cafes, pubs, takeaways and restaurants around the corner!
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- TV with Virgin Media Package
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi Broadband
- Washing Machine
- Fully Furnished
- Mixture of Male and Female Professionals
- Close to Amenities and Transport Links
Your Double Room:
- Double Bed
- Pocket Sprung Mattress
- Bedside Table
- Chest of Drawers- Walk-in closet
- Easy walking distance Chertsey high street (2mins) - Restaurant and shops
- Close to Sainsburys and Costa Coffee
- 2 minutes walk to the park
- Chertsey Train Station (0.5 miles, 7 mins walk)
- M25 Junction 11 (2.2 miles, 8 mins drive)
- London Heathrow Airport (8.7 miles, 15 mins drive)
- Chertsey to London (18 miles, 50 mins drive, 45 mins by train)
- London Gatwick Airport (31 miles, 35 mins drive)
- St Peter's Hospital (1.9 miles, 8 min drive)
Please contact us for further information on the property or to book a viewing.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|