This property has now been taken off the market (as of 11 May 2021).
2 Bed Terraced House, Curlew Close, GL52
TENANCY TO BEGIN: THURSDAY 3RD JUNE, 2021
- Nearly new Bovis Home made from Cotswold Stone in the stunning Homelands development
- The property benefits from views of Woodmancote Hills and was the penultimate phase of The Homelands
development. This property benefits from allocated parking outside front of property
- Entering the property leads to a separate hallway with cloakroom and downstairs WC
- The sitting room is spacious, so benefits from flexible living
- The kitchen and dining room has been finished with high gloss cupboards and stainless steel.
*** Included for your use are an integrated fridge freezer and washing machine for your convenience ***
- Through the french doors leads to a wonderfully landscaped garden, laid with artificial grass and stone, so can
be enjoyed all year round, with limited maintenance required.
- Sky TV, Virgin Media and BT are all available at this property (not included in price)
- Bedroom 1 benefits from an en-suite shower and contains built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 enjoys views of the landscaped garden and can fit a double bed
- The bathroom is beautifully finished with a bath containing a screen and overhead shower, plus WC and sink
GROUND FLOOR FIRST FLOOR
Sitting room 15'0" x 10'5" Bedroom 1 11'2" x 11'0"
Kitchin/Dining room 13'7" x 9'1" Bedroom 2 13'0" x 7'1"
This home is conveniently located 5 minutes from Bishops Cleeve High Street that contains two supermarkets, post office, bakeries, butchers and other shops. There are three primary schools within 10 minutes and Cleeve senior school nearby. Businesses such as GE Aviation, Capita and Zurich are less than a 10 minute drive and Cheltenham Spa train station is 3.6 miles
(apologies that Google street view does not yet work for the postcode - picture below is inaccurate) Must be seen in person!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|