This property has now been taken off the market (as of 03 August 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Burnley Lane, OL9
1 Brand New Double Bedroom with En-Suite and 47 inch wall mounted TV available now!
Brand New En-Suite Rooms available in this spectacular newly refurbished house share.
Spacious and Modernised Studio Rooms, immaculately furnished.
Extremely Stylish and compact living space suitable for young professionals.
- Brand New en-suite rooms
- Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe, brand new beds and mattresses with chest of drawers and a bedside table.
- Plenty of storage space in each individual room
- Wall mounted large screen smart TV in each bedroom
- Shared kitchen/Lounge, with a 50 inch TV, sofa and breakfast bar,perfect for quite nights in. Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need.
- Outdoor space perfect for BBQ’s.
- All bills included
- Weekly cleaner for communal areas
- High end soundproofing - ideal for shift workers
- 100 mb fibre Broadband,
- Wi-Fi throughout the whole property
- Cosy rooms thermally insulated and new double glazed windows
- Separate Washer and Dryer in utility area
- Kerbside Parking Available
- Secure rear yard with space for Bicycles
Buses 2 mins from your front door
Bus 406 (From the Bowling Green, direct to Oldham General Hospital.
Bus 181 direct to Chadderton Town - Rochdale
Bus 59 Takes you to Chadderton Town then stopping at Oldham Town Centre,then direct to Manchester City Centre.
14 minutes walking distance to the Oldham General Hospital.
5 minutes walk to the nearest metro link stop for easy access to Manchester City Centre.
Retail Park within 9 minutes walk, which consists of a Large B&M Stores, Aldi and B&Q. If you fancy scrumptious food,why not go for an 8 min walk to Westwood Retail Park, full of tasty restaurants. Enjoy a Nandos, Pizza Hut, KFC or McDonalds. Fancy a walk around the restaurants? Shop at the Fashion Stores such as Next, Boots and many more.
Asda &Tesco Superstore is within 9 minutes walk.
Burnley Lane is situated in Chadderton, Oldham. It is 1 mile west of Oldham, 4.5 miles south of Rochdale and 6 miles from the City of Manchester. It’s within commuter route M62 and M60 around Manchester.
Burnley Lane has an Off Licence, Fish &Chip Shop, Pharmacy, Indian Takeaway, Newsagents, Grocery Store, Men’s Barber,Mobile phone shop and a desert and cake shop on your door step.
No Deposit and No Admin fee required.
Tenants must be able to pass tenant referencing. You must be in full-time employment.
Unfortunately the landlords are not in a position to take anyone on Benefits.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|