This property has now been taken off the market (as of 08 September 2019).
4 Bed Terraced House, Ryder Street, CF11
The accommodation, built in 1887, is exceptionally well presented throughout and has been restyled extensively over the last two years. It briefly comprises entrance hall with Amtico flooring, bay fronted lounge, sitting room, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, utility area, cloakroom WC and conservatory. To the first floor are three double bedrooms, family bathroom with separate shower and further WC. The property also benefits from a spacious loft room (currently set up as a fourth bedroom but has been used as an home office), enclosed rear garden, double glazed sash windows throughout and gas central heating.
Features of the property currently include:
- 4 very good sized bedrooms, including one master double bedroom, 1 double bed in the light and airy loft, 1 further double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Stylish bathroom with rolltop bath and walk in shower, plus 2 additional toilets (1 downstairs, 1 upstairs)
- Semi open-plan kitchen/dining room, with a dining table that sits 8, plus all usual kitchen appliances.
- Generous living room, with high definition TV, sound bar and a cosy wood burning stove.
- Conservatory opening onto a secluded private garden.
- Currently offered furnished, though this can be part furnished if needed.
The location is a gentle 10 min walk into town and the Principality Stadium, 15 min walk to Cardiff Central train station. In very close proximity to Bute Park, the SWALEC cricket stadium and the Taff Trail. Despite this, it's lovely and quiet. Pontcanna is one of the leading areas of Cardiff with several cafes and bars, as well as Pontcanna farmer's market at the weekend.
Available from 15 September.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|