This property has now been taken off the market (as of 17 October 2020).
3 Bed Bungalow, Beulah Road, CF14
- Within close walking distance of Rhiwbina village which offers a variety of shops, restaurants, coffee shops, library and local parks.
- Close proximity to excellent schools both primary and secondary.
- Easy access into Cardiff City Centre and local bus and train stations.
- Five minutes drive to University Hospital of wales.
- Close to M4 and A470 routes.
This spacious property has a detached garage and driveway with parking for 3/4 cars.Set in beautiful gardens the large secluded rear garden is South facing with mature trees and shrubs. Two patio areas, raised deck and covered veranda.
Entrance hall with parquet flooring.
KitchenLarge beautifully fitted kitchen with built in double oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Large airing cupboard and space for table and chairs.
Living RoomVery spacious living room with marble fireplace, double leaded glass French doors leading onto veranda and rear garden.
Dining Room/ConservatoryDining room leading into sunny conservatory with patio doors to the rear garden.
BathroomFamily bathroom fitted with large walk in shower, vanity unit with storage below.
BedroomsTwo large double bedrooms to the front and third single bedroom/study to the rear.
This property with lots of character has recently been tastefully decorated throughout in neutral colours and re-carpeted.This would make a wonderful family home or suit a professional couple.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|