This property has now been taken off the market (as of 24 June 2021).
2 Bed Flat, Roath, CF24
Beautifully renovated and stylish 2 bedroom apartment with garden, in a fantastic location!
This newly refurbished ground floor apartment is located on a tree lined street close to Albany Road and it's various independent shops, restaurants and outdoor cafe culture.
- 2 bedrooms.
- South facing, large private outdoor garden.
- Open plan kitchen and living space.
- The kitchen features on trend grey kitchen units with concrete effect worktops and integrated appliances (including fridge and freezer and washing machine).
- Spacious shower room.
- The apartment comes fully furnished with brand new stylish modern furniture.
- Brand new boiler, gas central heating, brand new UPVC windows and wall insulation, all helping to keep your utility bills down.
The apartment is situated in a stunning three storey Victorian property that has been completely renovated throughout to a very high standard, with a beautiful communal entryway welcoming you home.
With plenty of on street parking (a mixture of permit and non-permit) and local amenities that can easily be reached on foot, this property offers all of the perks of being close to the city with the added tranquility and recreation of the various nearby parks.
There are great links to the M4 and other major roads and you're within walking distance to Cardiff City Centre, Albany Road, Roath Park etc.
Easy access for major employers in the City Centre, Cardiff Bay, UHW, Cardiff University etc.
Please note that the apartment has been dressed for photographs and the decor is not included as part of the tenancy.
NO RENT TO RENT ENQUIRIES PLEASE
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|