This property has now been taken off the market (as of 31 December 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Bromley, BR1
About the House:
Centrally located in the great area of Bromley this superb newly renovated house has just come onto the market. Super spacious throughout with lots of storage space. The house is right next door to a rarely used park so great for the summer. There are 2 double rooms available to singles (no couples).
These rooms come complete with a chest of drawers, bedside cabinet, wardrobe and brand new double bed and flooring. There is no living room.
What You Get:
· Super Fast Internet
· Washing Machine
· Gas Cooker
· Tumble Dryer
· Balcony/Porch area
· Space for bikes
· Cleaning is provided twice monthly to all communal areas
· It comes complete with microwave, toaster, plates and cutlery/utensils
· 5 mins bus journey to Bromley North or Southtrain station or 13 mins walk to Bickley train station.
· 3 mins walk to the following buses: 162, 269
· Direct trains into central London in 21 minutes
· Street parking is available
· Bromley shopping centre (0.8 miles)
· Supermarket (Tesco Superstore) - 10 mins walk
· Cinema (0.9 miles)
· Gym – 13 mins walk
· Yoga Studio – 7 mins Walk
· Park – 10 steps away!
· Consideration - For the other housemates
· Care - Treat the property as if it were your own
· Cheerful – Be the kind of person that people want to live with
What other people are saying:
· "This house is a much better standard than all the others I've seen"
· "The rooms are much bigger than others we've seen for the same price"
· "It’s huge and so much light!"
What to do next:
Call or email ASAP before the room goes!
*References will be taken
**No Time Wasters Please
Summary: Double rooms going for £575 All Bills Included.
Available to move in from Saturday 4th January 2020.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||3 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Bickley||16 minute walk|
|Bromley North||17 minute walk|
|Sundridge Park, Rail Station||18 minute walk|
|Elmstead Woods||21 minute walk|