Room in a Shared House, Bromley, BR1
About the House:
Centrally located in the great area of Bromley this superb and newly renovated house has just come onto the market. Super spacious throughout with lots of storage space. The house is right next door to a rarely used park so great for exercise and picnics. This house is only available to singles (no couples or kids).
1x room comes complete with a chest of drawers, bedside cabinet, and your own bathroom. Please note this is a single rather than a double room.
What You Get:
· Super Fast Internet
· Washing Machine
· Gas Cooker
· Tumble Dryer
· Balcony/Porch area
· Space for bikes
· Cleaning is provided twice monthly to all communal areas
· It comes complete with microwave, toaster, plates and cutlery/utensils
· 5 mins bus journey to Bromley North or South train station or 13 mins walk to Bickley train station.
· 3 mins walk to the following buses: 162, 269
· Direct trains into central London in 21 minutes
· Street parking is available
· Bromley shopping centre (0.8 miles)
· Supermarket (Tesco Superstore) - 10 mins walk
· Cinema (0.9 miles)
· Gym – 13 mins walk
· Yoga Studio – 7 mins Walk
· Park – 10 steps away!
· Consideration - For the other housemates
· Care - Treat the property as if it were your own
· Cheerful – Be the kind of person that people want to live with
What other people are saying:
· "This house is a much better standard than all the others I've seen"
· "The rooms are much bigger than others we've seen for the same price"
· "It’s huge and so much light!"
What to do next:
Call or email ASAP before the room goes!
*References will be taken
**No Time Wasters Please
Summary: Ensuite, single room going for £605 All Bills Included.
Available to move in from Monday 18th October 2021.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Mobile Signal||Check Coverage|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||3 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Bickley||16 minute walk|
|Bromley North||17 minute walk|
|Sundridge Park, Rail Station||18 minute walk|
|Elmstead Woods||21 minute walk|