This property has now been taken off the market (as of 05 June 2021).
2 Bed Flat, Armidale Place, BS6
The property is in possibly one of the best locations in Bristol. The building is quiet and peaceful and Montpelier is a highly sought after neighbourhood in Bristol because its full of exceptional cafes restaurants and artwork and green spaces but is also incredibly central. 5 minutes from the flat you see several of Banksy's original pieces of art.
- Insulated toa high standard
- Doubleglazing throughout
- Central Heating
- South facing with direct sunlight morning and afternoon
- Open plankitchen-lounge
- Kitchenincludes inbuilt storage, induction hob, oven and white goods (washing machine andfridge freezer)
- Large windowsand French doors onto the garden
- Underground parking space included.- Private landlady, lives locally
Pleaseread and take note of the following:
- Rent: £1295 pcm not including bills or council tax (Band B)
- Deposit: 1month’s rent in advance (held by DPS)
- Available tostart 23rd June 2021
- Standard ASTLease, 6 month initial term
- As standardwe also ask for a UK based guarantor
- Subject totenant and guarantor checks before start of tenancy: Previouslandlord and employment references, basic credit check. Self employedapplicants will need to provide proof of income via an accountant or taxreturns.
- No smoking inside, cats welcome with an extra pet deposit on prior agreement
- Fully employed applicants only thankyou
- EPC arriving shortly!
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Available From||23 June, 2021|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|