This property has now been taken off the market (as of 23 February 2021).
1 Bed Flat, Haberfield House, BS14
Properties to let at Haberfield House, our Extra Care development in Stockwood, Bristol, comprising 60 one and two-bedroomed apartments.
The development has been carefully designed to create a welcoming community, offering extensive facilities where housing care and support services can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
The apartments are self-contained, spacious, beautifully appointed and are built to lifetime homes standards. All flats give a good degree of privacy, come with fitted carpets throughout with anti-slip flooring in the accessible wet room and kitchen which also comes with a built-in cooker, hob and extractor hood.
The properties are offered on a licence basis rather than a tenancy and as a beneficiary of Bristol,Charities Almshouse you would pay a weekly maintenance contribution, which starts from £136.78 per week (for a one-bedroom flat) fully eligible for Housing Benefit and £12.72 payable directly by the beneficiary towards utility costs such as heating and hot water. Water charges TBC. (Annual increaseapplies)
· Communal lounge with aninformal dining area and kitchen space
· Quiet reading/meeting room
· Mobility Scooter store
· Guest room with en-suitewet room/shower facilities for overnight visitors (nominal contribution applies)
· Hobby room
· Landscaped private communal gardens
· On-site care staff 24/7
· Limited Car parking facilities (for residents only)
· Restaurant and hair salon facilities are provided at Bluebell Gardens, which is next door to Haberfield House
Applying for an ExtraCare home
You must be 65 years or over.Applicants aged between 55 and 65 but have a disability will be considered.
- Have a requirement for and agree to accept a minimum of 1 hour paid welfare support from the care team charged separately.
- Do not have over £75,000 in capital and assets.
- Couples are welcome to apply where one or both meet the criteria set out above.
More information can befound on our Bristol Charities website and you can also apply togo on our direct waiting list if you're not quite ready to move yet.
This property will beavailable from 13 January 2021 and in addition to having your ownself-contained flat. The property is offered unfurnished ready for you to makeit your home. It must be seen to be appreciated
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|