This property has now been taken off the market (as of 02 August 2021).
1 Bed Flat, Catherines House, BS3
First floor one bedroom flat. Ideal for a single professional or couple. Sorry no pets. Long-term rent. Fully furnished and decorated. Extras include: microwave, toaster, kettle, high quality bed, 55” and 42” 4K Samsung Smart TVs. Available 18.08.2021.
A modern, spacious and immaculately presented one bedroom flat has just become available in Bedminster, Bristol. The flat is fitted out to a high standard, comes fully decorated and equipped with white goods, TVs, and kitchen appliances.
The flat is located within a two years old development in the heart of Bedminster close to local amenities such as Asda, Lidl, Post Office, Bedminster Train Station and Victoria Park. There are a number of shops, bars and restaurants all within walking distance as well as excellent transport links into the city centre and to Bristol Airport. The flat is within walking distance of the city centre and Harbourside.
The property has been designer decorated and accommodation consists of an open plan kitchen/dining area, double bedroom and bathroom. The property is offered fully furnished and equipped with the following items:
· Ottoman king size bed (withplenty of storage space) and top quality mattress
· Large in-built wardrobe + drawer chest + bedside drawers
· Comfortable sofa bed in the living room and footrest with storage
· Dining table and four chairs
· Coffee table
· TV stand with drawers
· White goods include a built in fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, electric hob/oven
· In addition a toaster, microwave, kettle, sensor bin will be provided
· 55” and 42” 4K Samsung Smart TVs
Other benefits include:
· Secure bicycle storage
· Eligible for Residential Parking Permit scheme
· District heating andhot water
· Deposit protection scheme
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: A
Please send your enquiriesthrough the portal. Viewings will be arranged directly with the landlord. Following yourviewing, you will be able to apply for the property. Successful applicants willbe asked for a non-refundable holding deposit of £250 and will required toprovide references and to pass credit checks to secure the property. Theholding deposit will be returned if the checks are unsuccessful. A tenancyagreement will be drawn up by The Letting Game Letting Agents.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Mobile Signal||Check Coverage|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|