This property has now been taken off the market (as of 29 July 2018).
1 Bed Semi-Detached House, Huddersfield Road, HD6
The property comprises an open plan living room and kitchen, a master bedroom and shower room and a small storage room, cooling cellar with vaulted ceiling. The property also has a good sized stone paved patio area to the front and a stone paved area to the rear. Benefiting from central heating and double glazing the cottage is ready to occupy immediately.
fully refurbished throughout
original feature stone flooring to ground floor
south facing, so very light and airy
stone wall reveals
private parking area off-road
full gas central heating & double glazing throughout
paved patio and garden to the front
quiet corner position
- Open living/kitchen: measuring 4.27m (14'0) x 4.85m (15'11) open plan living room and kitchen with a large exposed stone fireplace, wooden beams and a bay window to the front elevation. The kitchen area comprises matching wall and base units with granite effect work surfaces, a stainless steel sink and drainer, electric cooker, plumbing/space for washing machine, and a window to the rear aspect.
- Cooling cellar: A useful vaulted cellar providing additional storage space.
- Bedroom: measuring 3.40m (11'2) x 4.62m (15'2) An extra large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, recessed lighting and dual aspect windows to the front and side elevations. The bedroom also has adjacent to it a large storage room (6'2 x 2'0) with laminate flooring and a window to the side elevation.
- Shower room: 1.30m (4'3) x 1.55m (5'1) - The partially tiled shower room includes WC, a wash basin, a walk in glass shower cubicle, tiled flooring and recessed lighting.
- External: Externally the property has a paved patio to the front and a second stone paved area to the rear - useful for a hut for storage.
- Rent Amount: £495.00 per month
- Bond: £500 required and reference - no admin or search fees
- Smoking outside only
Viewings : Viewings by appointment 7 days/week - text/call (Number Removed After Let) or by email
Directions: head south up Huddersfield Road from Sainsburys supermarket towards Huddersfield, through 2 sets of traffic lights, the property is 500 yards up the hill on the RHS on a cobbled side road (the property is on a side road away from the main road).
Please note that this is a private letting and not through an agent. No admin fees
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|