This property has now been taken off the market (as of 04 August 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Edgware Road, B23
3-bedroom house share
Edgware, Erdington, West Midlands, B23
- All bills included
- Very fast Wi-Fi
- 18 minute walk to Gravelly Hill Train Station
- 13 minute walk to Erdington Train Station
- 1 minute walk to Local Shop
- 2 minute walk to Stockland Green Post Office
- 14 minute walk to the local Tesco Express
- 4 minutes in car to Aldi college road
- 8 minutes in car to Tesco Beggars Bush
A double room is available, Prepared to a very high standard with modern bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen.
The Property has a bright and airy décor with quality contemporary fittings and furniture, including
• Gas Central Heating
• Double Glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Fully Fitted Kitchens with appliances; cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine
• Shared lounge with leather sofas and 42 inch flat screen TV with 50+ channels
• On street car parking
• Communal garden
• Bedroom is provided with a wardrobe, wall mirror, shelves and chest of drawers
• High quality mattress on bed
Rent is inclusive of
• All household bills: fast Wi-Fi (unrestricted downloads), TV license in communal area, gas, electric, water and Council Tax
• Gardener and cleaner
• Use of the common areas, which includes, kitchen with good-quality appliances, bathrooms and a maintained garden
• Professional cleaner fortnightly for shared areas and garden
• Sharing with friendly, working professional, house mates
Price & Application:
Room 1 is £475 per calendar month (£118.75 per week) - Available Now!
Room 2 is £450 per calendar month (£112.50 per week) - Available Now!
Room 3 is £425 per calendar month (£106.25 per week) - Available Now! (Double bed)
Room 3 is £400 per calendar month (£100 per week) - Available Now!
• Less than 6 months tenancy available at separate price on request
• To reserve the room, a holding deposit is required - which is equal to 1 weeks rent (this will go towards your deposit)
• Prior to moving in, first months rent & deposit (equal to 5 weeks rent) will need to be paid.
• No administration fees
• No pets
• No couples
Location & Amenities:
2 minute walk to Stockland Green Post Office
4 minute walk to bus stops for the 11 and 65
15 minute walk to bus stops on Erdington high street 66, 902, 904, 905
18 minute walk to Gravelly Hill Train Station - Goes direct to Birmingham City Centre
13 minute walk to Erdington Train Station - Goes direct to Birmingham City Centre
By car the property is within 5 minutes reach of Junction 6 of the M6 motorway
14 minute walk to the local Tesco Express
The area is well-catered for with Shops, bars, fast food outlets, supermarkets and public transport
These type of room will get snapped up quickly. So grab the opportunity right now to live in a very nice house with very nice house mates.
Call or message me for more information. Appointments are also available for weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|