This property has now been taken off the market (as of 14 October 2021).
Room in a Shared House, Carisbrooke Rd Edgbaston, B17
Room 4 : £440
A bright first floor double room with UPVC double glazed window. Furnished with a double bed, bedside table, mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers and desk/ office chair. This room also has it's own wash basin with vanity unit and mirror.
A very grand and spacious detached property is situated in a very quiet residential road just 10 minutes by bus from the city centre comprises :
HALLWAY : Incredibly large and impressive atrium area to the property with seating (and piano!) and spectacular open stairwell to the upper levels.
LIVING ROOM : Just redecorated. Fabulous large chill out space with sun pouring in through the huge bay window. Plentiful sofas and chill out chairs, coffee table and large flat screen Smart TV with NOW TV and Netflix package.
KITCHEN-DINER : Large, impressive space which incorporates dining area, plentiful storage facilities, cooker, double wash basin, dish washer.
UTILITY AREA : Separate to the kitchen and incorporating various fridge-freezers, washing machine, tumble dryer and bike storage area.
BATHROOMS / TOILETS : Communal toilet on every floor (3), two communal bathrooms (1st and second floor) as well as one en-suite bedroom meaning 4 toilets and 3 bathrooms in the property in total!
GARDEN : Large L-shaped garden with lawned area and shrub/ tree borders.
GREAT SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTS!
• All utilities – gas, electricity, water
• Council Tax
• Tech services – super-fast broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media (350 Mbps speed) and communal TV, TV licence, NOW TV and Netflix subscriptions.
• Fully furnished and equipped rooms and common areas
• Housekeeping – weekly cleaner for common areas of the home and a regular gardener
• Living room : Very large separated room. Multiple sofas and chairs, coffee table, 42” SMART flat screen TV
• Parking – off-road drive parking for up to 4 cars and plentiful free roadside parking in front of and besides the property
Currently 1 lady and 5 gents.
The property is within a 15-minute walk of local community Bearwood high street. All your amenity needs are available here. ALDI, Co-op, Iceland, Argos, pharmacies, opticians, 3 pubs, numerous cafes, restaurants, take-aways and general stores.
There are two green parks within walking distance (Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods Park) and 3 gyms, 2 swimming pools within 5 minutes of the property.
There are plentiful regular bus services available from within a 2-minute walk of the property going into and around town every 7 minutes. More information available upon request.
REQUIREMENTS TO MOVE IN :
• The month’s initial rent
• Deposit equal to the months’ rent (held in DPS scheme)
• Proof of ID
• To sign a 6 month Assured Short Hold Tenancy
• 2 references (Employer and Landlord/ Agency)
• Proof of bank account
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accommodation|