This property has now been taken off the market (as of 09 September 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Alexander Road, B27
* NO BILLS TO PAY!
* NEAR TRAIN STATION
* BRAND NEW LUXURY EN SUITE ROOMS!
The property is located on a quiet road and has been recently refurbished to create an excellent, spacious and comfortable living environment. Decorated in a simple but sophisticated manner to create the perfect home for professionals.
The house has 6 double bedrooms, each with it's own en-suite. Each room has been provided with white modern furniture and ariel points for the use of personal TV's. The property has a contemporary, fully fitted kitchen with top of the range appliances and boasts a large garden which is maintained throughout the year for tenants to enjoy.
*** ANY QUESTIONS? Please get in touch! Simply send me a message on WhatsApp or on here! ***
The address of this property is: Alexandra Rd
* All bills included
* Double rooms available
* Large kitchen & lounge area
* Regular cleaner
* In-house maintenance team
* Share with like-minded young professionals
* Regular busses to the City Centre
ALL bills are included:
*Unlimited Superfast Fibre-optic Wireless Broadband
Each bedroom offers
- Double bed
- Double wardrobe
- 4 draw chest
- Bedside cabinet
- Under bed storage
- Laminate flooring
- Excludes bedding and accessories
The Kitchen offers
- 2 fridge freezers
- 2 four burner gas hobs
- 2 multi-function fan ovens
- 2 washing machines
- 2 sinks
- Modern coloured microwave, kettle and toaster
- Dining table and chairs
- Flat screen TV
The property has
- Super fast Virgin WiFi (VIVID 200 Optical Fibre)
- Laminated flooring throughout
- A large garden
- Storage Cupboard under the stairs
- Storage space under the stairs
- Central Heating throughout
The property has
- Excellent transport links to Birmingham City Centre and Solihull
- Excellent links to the M42, M6 and M5 motorways
- Close proximity to Birmingham Airport (5 miles) and the NEC
- Short walking distance to excellent shopping facilities located in Acocks Green Village
- 5 minutes walk to Acocks Green Train Station
- a gardening service
- a cleaning service
Please call, text or message to book a viewing. I am available 7 days a week for viewings.
Your first months rent payment is not due until the day you move in.
Testimonial by our Tenants:
“Exceptionally helpful and listened to the issue and resolved it” Fran 06/01/2017
“Very quick to sort out any issues.” Rob 05/12/2016
“Quick replies and organised a solution today to solve a problem with the property” Charlotte 06/10/2016
Thank you for reading our listing and I hope to hear from you soon. Your like-minded housemates are looking forward to welcoming you to your new home!
*** NEED HELP FINDING GREAT TENANTS FOR YOUR ROOMS? PLEASE GET IN TOUCH, I CAN HELP! ***
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|