This property has now been taken off the market (as of 29 July 2022).
3 Bed Terraced House, Harmer Street, B18
A three-bedroom property. The property is within close proximity to Jewellery Quarter and Birmingham City Centre and excellent public transport links with bus routes on your door step. The property is within close proximity to City Hospital, local shops, schools, leisure facilities and amenities.
This well presented mid terrace house comprises of:
- Lounge 16' x 11' 2" (4.88m x 3.41m) Front facing double glazed window, fire place, double radiator.
- Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.38m ) Front facing double glazed window, fire place, double radiator.
- New Combi boiler installed only few months ago.
- Kitchen 9' 3" x 5' 10" ( 2.82m x 1.78m ) Side facing double glazed window, stainless steel sink with cupboard below, range of wall and floor mounted units, gas oven and hob with cooker hood above and ceiling light point.
- Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m ) Front facing double glazed window, gas fire place, single radiator, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m ) Rear facing double glazed window, gas fire place, storage space, single radiator, ceiling light point and laminate flooring. Door leading to the third bedroom
- Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 5' 11" ( 2.69m x 1.80m ) Rear facing double glazed window, single panel radiator.
- Bathroom - Side facing double glazed window, panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, cabinet containing the boiler and washing machine, single panel radiator, ceiling light point and fully tiled walls.
Price & Bills
|DSS/LHA Covers Rent|
|Minimum Tenancy||12 Months|
|Furnishing||At tenant choice|