1 Bed Flat, Newton Chambers, B2
A light and airy open plan top floor apartment (with lift) in a beautiful Grade II listed building right in the heart of the city. Close to the action and yet quiet and serene, New St, Moor St and Snow Hill stations are all within close walking distance, as is the Bull Ring, John Lewis and many great restaurants, eaterys, bars, Odeon cinema...the list goes on. When everything opens again you’ll be in the right place. There is a Tesco around the corner.
The apartment is fully furnished with quality furniture, including a beautiful and comfortable Designers Guild sofa, and a very comfortable king size bed with new mattress. There is a small study area with office chair and desk, and a 4 seat dining table. LCD TV and smart DVD player.
Other notable features are:
- Wifi controlled underfloor heating
- Open Plan Living Area
- Kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer, Neff induction cooktop, Nespresso coffee machine
- Bathroom with shower over bath, underfloor heating and heated towel rail
Important to note - the building lease does not permit:
- smoking anywhere in the building, including the apartment
- subletting on AirBNB or other portals
You can also arrange to include all bills for an extra £300 per month if this is convenient for you. Bills included (at cost) are Council tax, electricity, water, TV license fee and Wi-fi/broadband. We give back any overpayment off electricity if you happen to use less than expected.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||3 Months|