This property has now been taken off the market (as of 24 February 2020).
Room in a Shared House, Oakhouse Road, DA6
- Fully furnished room with new bed, wardrobe, and chest of drawers.
- Room size is 4.55 x 2.64 m.
- Shared fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, and washing machine.
- Shared bathroom.
- Large communal conservatory with new leather sofas and 55 inch TV.
- Lovely big garden.
- Free parking.
- Rent includes council tax and all bills and 100mb super fast fibre optic broadband.
- Bexleyheath Shopping centre is 2 minutes walk away with large selection of shops, bars, restaurants and supermarkets.
- Zone 5 with wide choice of transport links to central London.
- 1 month deposit (£550).
- 1st month rent in advance (£550).
- this ad is for single tenancy but couples also will be welcome with extra £200 for the deposit and £200 for the monthly rent
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Barnehurst||21 minute walk|
|Bexley||22 minute walk|
|Bexleyheath, Rail Station||23 minute walk|
|Crayford||31 minute walk|