This property has now been taken off the market (as of 13 January 2020).
2 Bed Terraced House, George Street, HP4
The property makes for the perfect home for a couple, small family, corporation let or commuter. Two bedrooms are located on the first floor of the property, with wardrobes and beds included, with one main family bathroom.
The open plan lounge / diner on the ground floor makes this the heart of the house, with an office space, as well as space for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen benefits from ample storage and cupboard space, fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer.
Modern touches like double glazing and smart thermostat, combined with original Victorian features really shows off this property’s character.
The rear garden has a decking area and includes a lounge, BBQ and shed. There is also room for bike storage.
Parking is free on George Street.
Located in a conservation area in the historic market town of Berkhamsted. This entire fully furnished two bedroom terraced cottage is available to rent for 2019.
The property is located on a quiet, residential street but is just a five minute walk away from the train station, and five minutes to a number of bars and restaurants. It also has an award winning butchers shop at the end of the road, and two local pubs within a short walk away.
- 30 minutes to London Euston
- 5 minute walk to the main line station
- 5-10 minutes from local shops and amenities
- 6 months bank statements,
- Reservation deposit equivalent to 1 weeks rent (deducted from the first month).
Averaged over 12 months of consumption in 2019. If you wish to have bills included this can be arranged. Please inquire to learn more.
- Water - £20.18 / £242.14
- Electricity - £53.11 / £637.32
- Gas - £53.12 / £637.49
- Fiber Optic Broadband - £35.00 / £420.00
- TV license - £12.88 / £154.50
- Council tax - £147.71 / £1,772.47
- Total - £321.99 / £3,863.92
- Two double bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Garden and parking
- Close to public transport and amenities
- Fiber Optic Broadband available
- Fiber optic broadband and WiFi
- Home server with VPN
- Smart TV
- Hot water
- Work-space/Office desk
- Flat bed scanner/Laser printer
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Room-darkening shades
- Plug protectors
- High Chair
- Baby bath and potty
- Stair gate
- Free street parking
- Coffee maker
- Dishes and silverware
- Refrigerator and Freezer
- Fan assisted Oven
- Gas stove
- Cooking basics
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Private entrance
- Separate street or building entrance
- Smart lock
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Hair dryer
- Shower and Bath
- Rear Garden
- Front yard
- Decking furniture
- Patio table and chairs
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Child safety gate
- Child safe plug protectors.
- Air conditioning
- Removal services *
- The contract is a Short-hold Tenancy Agreement (AST) approved by the National Landlords Association (minimum 6 months).
- 6 months bank statements will be also required.
* Apart from personal belongings, the property comes as is: fully furnished with glassware, dinnerware, kitchen essentials, garden tools/furniture, bedding, office equipment and more. If you want this removed for your own belongings, there is a loft where it can be stored. Please be aware you will be required to return it to the state or place it was when you rented the house.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|