This property has now been taken off the market (as of 26 September 2018).
2 Bed Terraced House, Newline, OL13
- This fantastic two bedroom terrace cottage was recently completely renovated, it was completely stripped back to a shell and comprehensively renovated to superb modern standards.
- Comprising of a large dining kitchen with light oak effect units, integrated oven, hob and extractor, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
- New bathroom with bath, basin, toilet and separate walk in shower.
- Carpeted throughout the bedrooms and stairs, laminate and cushion flooring in the lounge and kitchen.
- New stylish black upvc windows and doors, highly insulated walls and loft space.
- Neutral decor throughout including curtains.
- Combi boiler central heating.
- Southerly facing rear patio yard, ideal for entertaining with open countryside views.
Although it is advertised as unfurnished there are curtains, lampshades, dining table and chairs, a washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
The property is located near to the village of Britannia on the outskirts of Bacup. Ideally located for all amenities, schools and shops. Bus routes and road networks are within easy reach. On street parking is available outside the property.
Entrance hall 3'8"
Lounge 13'6" x 13'3"
Dining kitchen 13'6" x 9'5"
Master bedroom 13'7" x 11'7"
2nd bedroom 11'6" x 6'10"
Bathroom 6'9" x 6'3"
Only £20 per applicant charged for credit checks, no other fees are payable
Tenancy length of 6 months or more.
The property is owned and managed by the landlord ensuring a fast response to any queries which may arise.
The property is strictly no smoking and no pets.DSS is considered with a guarantor.
Please note the street view is not up to date and shows the property before renovation.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|