This property has now been taken off the market (as of 24 December 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Curzon Road, OL6
Do you want a responsive Landlord that deals with any queries or maintenance quickly?
Are you looking for a room close to the town centre, Ikea and the hospital?
Then look no further as we have a room for you!
About the house:
The house has recently under gone a makeover and each room has been decorated and recarpeted.
The lounge has comfy, plush sofas to chill and watch your fave programmes on a widescreen TV, with a well-equipped kitchen to cook to your hearts delight! The kitchen includes a gas hob and electric oven, microwave, two fridge freezers and a washing machine. All pots and pans, cutlery etc are included.
There are two bathrooms upstairs for you to pamper yourself, one has a cubicle shower, sink and toilet and the other has a shower over the bath, sink and toilet.
The house is warmed by gas central heating, has unlimited broadband and free on street parking is available.
All safety checks are up to date in the house and it has a full fire alarm system and fire doors fitted for your own safety.
There is a cleaner who comes fortnightly to clean the communal areas, with the availability for her to clean your room as requested for a small charge.
There are five good sized double bedrooms in total, with one currently available. Previous occupiers have recently moved out due to moving in with their partners and have been with us for over 2 years!
The house is quiet and respectful is ideally suited to working professionals.
About the Bedroom
- Has a brand new carpet, new double divan bed (with under bed storage) and new wardrobe with three drawers.
- Newly decorated with new curtains (to be put up next week!)
- Matching artwork
- Full length mirror and coat hooks
- TV aerial point and sockets with USB points.
- Ground floor room with privacy window.
- High ceilings so the rooms feel even more spacious!
The house is close to the town centre, Ikea, cinema, bowling and restaurants and local supermarkets etc.
Tameside Hospital is a 10-minute walk and Tesco Express is just a 5 minute walk – handy if you need to pop out for any essentials. There is a sandwich shop across the road too, if you fancy a quick fresh bite to eat!
If you drive then there is also easy access to M60 junction 23, and M62 motorways
All bills are included so all you pay is your rent each month and there are no fees to pay- it’s that simple!
How to secure your room!
To be one of the lucky people to join this great house share you simply email us to book a viewing.
• Viewings are available during the day, evening and at weekends
• A deposit of £150 is required and protected by the DPS service
• Up to one month’s rent is payable in advance
• A reference check will be undertaken
• A minimum tenancy of 6 months will be provided with the option to stay longer
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|DSS Income Accepted|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|