This property has now been taken off the market (as of 07 May 2019).
Room in a Shared House, Portmeadow Walk, SE2
Friendly, modern, clean and affordable 'waterside' lake view houseshare.
1 cozy room becoming available in a chilled mixed gender house share in SE2. Working people/responsible considerate students preferred. Clean and cosy, fully furnished small double room.
1 room - to let, fully furnished - with nice views - with £500 deposit.
- nice modern but homely 3-floor house just on Southmere lake, and close to parkland’s, wildlife, in south Thamesmead SE2.
- Short walk to abbey wood station (zone 4), with excellent transport links, just few minutes for Greenwich or Dartford
- Around 30 minutes into city centre, west end - Charing Cross & Waterloo,
- 30 minutes from the city - cannon st & London bridge
- 20 minutes to city airport, and DLR via Woolwich Arsenal for docklands for wider connections.
- shops: few minutes handy walk to lidl, large Sainsbury's', co-op store bit further or 10 minutes bus ride to asda, tesco, aldi, morrison supermarkets / Thamesmead cannon retail park.
- 5 house areas, including private residents lockable bike/storage shed
- 4 communal places (2 internal,2 external)
- 3 flrs/bathrooms/wc's/showers(1for let en-suite) incl weekly cleaner
- 2 living room/tv lounges -1 social on ground flr,1 private on middle floor
- 1 juliet balcony, in the upper lounge, with amazing waterside/lake views
- + deck terrace in grassed garden and bbq, drying rack area
A modern, warm n homely split 3 level townhouse, in a great waterfront, non-overlooked lake location. Keeping bills,( included btw) down, you'd be sharing with a couple of busy girls n guys, all easy going and attitude free mixed housemates, sharing 2 clean bathrooms / wc's with other housemates, (as middle first-floor room 1 has its own let en-suite).There’s also some good/various communal hang out areas, a cozy, ground floor 'heart of home' kitchen/ dining/living room, with a telly and snug fireplace, for socialising, hanging out in, with a view of the lake.
great kitchen, with all modern cons, dishwasher, us style fridge freezer (filtered water and ice}, easy-clean glass hob, triple-oven / microwave/grill.Separate utility room, modern eco boiler, with a sink, a large capacity washing machine, and separate tumble dryer, ironing facilities etc.
upstairs there’s a 2nd separate, more private, chill-out lounge, ideal for relaxing in, along with a second dvd / combi tv, and also with a lean-to Juliet balcony with great panoramic views out over southmere lake, of/from both the present and new upgrade £1 billion refurbish peabody housing estate scheme, in addition to new fast connections to central London via crossrail coming soon.House is safe and secure with wired in smoke detectors, fire alarms,Ring video-intercom entry door bell and app.
house has great flow, warm in winter, cool in summer, fully double glazed, with modern eco combi boiler - gas central heating system.Plus,there's also a front built-in lockable house res only access private / secure use storage shed, for housemates bikes, items, luggage, large boxes ,storage extras etc.
the room; the bedroom to rent has pleasant views, clean and cozy, fully furnished with double bed, rug, lamps, tv point etc.
the rents: £125 per week fully inclusive of ALL bills (and is directly payable by standing order, monthly in advance on 1st) with 1x months (inc ALL bills), deposits protected.References required and minimum 6 months & also waived, so no tenant fees are chargeable.
extras includes: high-speed wi-fi fibre bt/plusnet broadband, as well as ( council tax, water rates, tv license) and with a bonus of an excellent weekly house communal cleaner, for all shared areas.
would suit -this clean n nice house-share, would ideally suit a working, nonsmoking, easy going, reasonably tidy, respectful/considerate person, ( and/or post grad responsible student)...So if you're looking for a tidy, neat but chilled home, living with busy but nice people, in a great relaxed waterfront location. You've found the place.
Unfortunately we cannot accept couples or tenants on DSS/HB.
Price & Bills
|Broadband||Prices & Availability|
|Minimum Tenancy||6 Months|
|EPC Not Required||Shared Accomodation|
|Station/Stop||Time from property|
|Abbey Wood||13 minute walk|
|Belvedere||31 minute walk|
|Dagenham Dock||50 minute walk|
|Bexleyheath, Rail Station||60 minute walk|