OpenRent is the new way to rent out property online – a force for good in an industry tarnished by rip-off agencies. Enabled by an unrelenting focus on technology, we now let more properties than any other agency in the UK, high-street or online.
Over the last 12 months, we have let over £11.5 billion worth of property to over a million registered users, but the opportunity is even bigger. That’s why we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help us to accelerate our growth through PPC, SEO, email marketing and other performance channels.
We’re still a small, close-knit team and we’re looking for someone who will thrive in that environment. That means someone who’s smart, humble and genuinely excited to help transform the industry for the better.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing a significant Google Ads budget, including running AB tests, finding new keywords and producing regular reports
- Exploring other digital marketing channels such as email, display and Facebook ads, trying to find our next big growth driver
- Helping us to get the most out of SEO, ensuring we’re measuring our performance and targeting content at the most relevant search traffic
- Producing reports on all of our marketing channels, both online and offline, so that we can allocate spend most efficiently. This includes looking at lifetime values
Note that this list is not exhaustive – we’re looking for a self-starter who will happily apply their skills where they’re most needed, without feeling restricted by a job title.
We’re open-minded on your exact background but the main things we are looking for are:
- Analytical mindset and strong stats skills – e.g. AB testing and error bounds
- Good technical skills – Excel as a minimum, MySQL, R, HTML, CSS etc are a bonus
- Growth mindset – we want someone who’s always eager to learn
- Experience with Google Ads (or other PPC platforms) is a bonus – if you don’t have this, you’d need to devote some time at the start to getting up to speed
- Location: London
- Working hours: Full Time
- Salary: £30k – £50k
- Equity: 0.00% - 0.25%
- Work alongside supportive, high-performing colleagues
- Monthly team events
- Weekly team lunches
- Holidays encouraged (seriously)
- Pension contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Free office drinks + snacks
- Weekly yoga sessions
- In-office massage
- Annual company away weekend
- Work in the bright OpenRent office in Brixton (lots of great lunch options nearby!)
- The genuine ability to add to this list...